Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 Months Into Marriage

I'm back after 6 months! A lot has changed in the past months. I am now four months married and is very happy with my huband Peter. We already have a resto and I am taking care of it together. I came from Gensan a week ago and after reading my post about the Olongapo duty, I can say that it was nothing compared to my hospital duty in Gensan. I still do not like to be assigned in ICU and would still want to be in OR, but I have already learned a lot of skills in Gen Santos City Hosp and St. Elizabeth Hosp. Thanks to all our clinical instructors Jecca, Mitch and Marlon, Bong to name a few.
I can't believe my classmates made me the leader in Nursing Research. (wala na kasing ibang choice lahat sila working at ako lang ang hindi, hehe) Now I really have to take charge.

No comments: